Everybody knows Emilija (http://talentedsuccesfulyouth.blogspot.com/)


This story is written by Nemanja Zivkovic
 https://www.facebook.com/dilimanac?fref=ts

He is very talented guy and write stories on his blog http://talentedsuccesfulyouth.blogspot.com/
This blog is used by Nemanja for sharing stories for the
TALENTED SUCCESSFUL YOUTH

We copied the story for our
Program Coordinator Emilija Andonova
and published for you to see the talent of
this guy and the story of our Emilija
So enjoy! :)



This is a story about a girl, a girl from Macedonia. Her name is Emilija and I'm sure that you know her. Or one of your friend does. That's just how it goes.



I first heard about Emilija from my friend Antonio, or Toni, as everybody calls him. Great guy, btw. He was supposed to take a group from Serbia to a youth exchange in Romania, but he started to work so I went instead of him. When I asked him about the travel issuses, he just said: "Emilija will call you. You will see, she always smiles and everybody knows her because she's always travelling around." There you go! This is one great definition of Emilija, if any human being can be defined.

So, I met Emilija in Belgrade. And she was my secret friend on exchange (received really nice sunglasses from me, hope they survived until then :)). And this is what I can say about her. She is ok. Not the best, but really, really ok girl. Always smily, pleasant and ready to travel. Man, that girl loves to travel! And she loves her brother,  a lot. One great example how all of us should love our familly. I'm glad that I had a chance to meet her and I'm sure we'll jump to each other from time to time. 


Emilija Graduated Political Science at Faculty of Law on University “St. Cyril and Methodius” in Skopje, Macedonia. She was a Member of many NGOs on local level while she was in high school, always interested in helping others, learning new things and innovate the methods in non formal education. During her studies in Skopje, she was a part of National Council for gender Balance and active volunteer in the projects that has been approved there, mainly working with elder people, kids without parents, drug addicts, and mothers growing the children on their own, women that had passed through family violence… 





Volunteerism is something that makes her happy any time! She says that when she's doing something in a way of not asking anything for return, happy smiles of the people that she's seeing are the best benefits from everything, so she just knew that this is what she wants to do.

In 2010 she went to USA with "Work & Travel" program and that changed changed everything! She grew up, become matured, traveled all around the East Coast (New York City, Washington DC, Atlantic City, Virginia, Myrtle Beach, Chicago, Niagara Falls, etc) and saw many different things. Then she maybe grew up enough for understanding what she wants to do after coming back to her Macedonia.
In 2011 she started to travel and work as facilitator on seminars, training courses and workshops. She was a part of many interesting projects around as a group leader for Macedonian team. She's working in an NGO – Centre for Regional Sustainable Development CRSD as a program coordinator, involved mainly for writing applications for projects, making the program for the Youth Clubs (Debate Club, Club for Human Rights, Multimedia Club, Club for writing and publications and Creative Club), leading the workshops for the youngsters. She is also a coordinator for the EVS volunteers that our organization is hosting.

I can tell you guys that many good thing are waiting for her in the future! When you look on the world with a smile, the world smiles at you, too.

And there is also one really great moment about Emilija. She's doing her JUMP story everywhere she goes. And she is not jumping alone. No, no, no! She is making everyone around her jump with her, which is a great think, don't you think? She's jumping even in Council of Europe!

You can see what she is doing, contact her and get to know her, because hey, you will be one ot the few people who haven't met Emilija yet!

https://www.facebook.com/emilija.andonova

And for the end, there is one song in which I can find Emilija, even when her hair colour is not blond. Here are the the lyrics and, of course, the song. 



Hi Barbie
Hi Ken!
Do you wanna go for a ride?
Sure Ken!
Jump In...






I'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world

Life in plastic, it's fantastic!

you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation
Come on Barbie, let's go party!


I'm a blond bimbo girl, in the fantasy world

Dress me up, make it tight, I'm your dolly

You're my doll, rock'n'roll, feel the glamour in pink,

kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky...

You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours"

(uu-oooh-u)


Come on Barbie, let's go party!

(Ah-ah-ah-yeah)

Come on Barbie, let's go party!

(uu-oooh-u)

Come on Barbie, let's go party!
(Ah-ah-ah-yeah)
Come on Barbie, let's go party!
(uu-oooh-u)


Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please

I can act like a star, I can beg on my knees

Come jump in, bimbo friend, let us do it again,

hit the town, fool around, let's go party

You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours"
You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours"


Oh, I'm having so much fun!

Well Barbie, we're just getting started

Oh, I love you Ken!



0 

Add a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment