EVS girl in Romania :) Say hi to Slavica Jordanova from Kocani :)


Our EVS stories are all around ;) We have one special girl that shared her EVS experience with us. Her name is Slavica Jordanova and she is from Kocani. Her EVS started before one week and something and she is so happy about her stay there so she shared her story. 

Her sending organization is Centre for Regional Sustainable Development – CRSD from Macedonia and she is hosted in Romania in organization Asociatia Transfrontaliera Pro Dezvoltare-ATPD.

 One week and more had been passed since you are in Romania. So what can you share with us as a first week experience?

I feel here like at home, but there is a big difference that here I am never bored.  I gain new skills here, work on different tasks, and most important I meet new friends.  The first day when I come it was on Friday so we were in one party in one café which name I don’t know but they called it depressive café  :)  After that day I was with my new family :) in Timisoara. I like that city. It is nice and big. So there I’ve meet with little Hitler :)our HURI (another EVS girl in the same organization where I’m). She almost scared me in one shop with sentence “WHAT DID YOU DO!” when I was getting out from one shop and that alarm start to ring  :)

 

How it is your work as an EVS volunteer?

I enjoy my stay in the office. I didn’t know that I like to work and to feel useful. :)
I am writing everyday notes what I should do, so during this week I was translating project from Romanian to English of course with Google translate, preparing power point presentation about EVS and start to read that manual for LLP. I am dancing every day “I like to move it move it” :)  Huri’s FLASHMOB. It’s funny and I feel happy. Really I think that I was forgetting to smile. As I am here I feel good and happy. And I think that I start to forget the bad things from my “past” life.

We heard about the Advanced Planning Visit that you had there, something to say about it? :)

On Friday I was with girls (the other two EVS volunteers from Turkey and Azerbaijan) on APV in Dudesti . I like when I am going with them out. I really feel that they are my friends. After Dudesti we were in one bar to dring cukas :) or black cukas J. It was new experience for me to be part on APV. I’ve learned something new. I must admit I like the dynamics of the things and how they are happening here :)

What do you want to suggest to other EVS volunteers, or to the one that are interested in doing EVS service? 

So I can say with one sentence I AM GLAD AND HAPPY THAT I COME HERE. And like Alex said I should smile often. So EVS makes me smile. Do not wait the things to happen just grab every opportunity that is in front of you, those kind of experience can really change you, make a step and take the possibility to see other culture, tradition and new life. :)
                                             

 Sending organization: Centre for Regional sustainable Development - CRSD, Macedonia 
Hosting organization:  Asociatia Transfrontaliera Pro Dezvoltare - ATPD, Romania
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment